TIDP out lay
MANUFACTURER – enter your name, the name of your business or “home made”.
- VIN – This is the Vehicle Identification Number and is issued by the registration authority – after completeting the relevant form
and paying a small fee.
- DATEOF MANUFACTURE – completion date of the trailer build.
- TARE (kg) – total mass of trailer without any load, including “ball or drawbar weight”
- AGGREGATE TRAILER MASS (kg) – total mass of trailer including maximum load
- TYRE SIZE/PLY – the tyre size as noted on the side walls of the trailer’s tyres – ensure that the combined tyre load rating is
above the ATM of the trailer
- RIM PROFILE – as noted on the rim – usually stamped on the inside of the rim
- RECOMD.COLD TYRE PRESSURE (kPa) – this information may be be written on the side wall of thetyre, or consult the tyre
- LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY OF AXLE OR AXLE GROUP (kg) – the capacity of the trailer suspension
- MAXIMUM VEHICLE OPERATING SPEED (km/h) – 120km/h